Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Measuring Friends

Colton would much rather play with measuring spoons and/or cups any day.
Forget the trucks and give this boy something to measure with.

Future cook or builder... what do you think?

When Colton had an absolute fit last night because he wanted to hold every single measuring spoon I own at the same time and his hands are simply not big enough, I knew it was time for some intervention.

I took the all the spoons away.
I know.
Bad Mom moment.


But hold on.
I am about to redeem myself.

After he screamed and screamed for his measuring utensils, I finally tucked him into his crib with a cold bottle of water and five million measuring cups. With a smile the size of Texas, he fell asleep to the sweet sounds of clanking plastic teaspoons and tablespoons.

I put the older boys to bed and pulled out my hot glue gun.

I'd like to introduce you to our measuring friends.


Photobucket


Don't they make you smile?

I also love that all of the measuring spoons attach to a ring. Now baby Colton can run around the house with a dozen measuring spoons attached to a simple ring. Life is so much easier now.

No comments:

Post a Comment