Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Small Things

Photobucket

“Not all of us can do great things.
But we can do small things with great love.”
Mother Teresa


It is the carrots from a neighbor's garden.
It is small garden flowers in a vase that state welcome.
It is someone remembering your name and calling it from a distance at Costco... just to say hello.

It is small bags of apples, homemade scripture bags for my kids, and helping hands that move heavy boxes.

It is a friend that vacuumed my empty house with a baby on her hip.
It is spending an entire day with a good friend.
It is a friend that maintained our yard after our initial move before our house had sold.


It is a friend who helped with kids - when you need it the most.
It is a friend who sold our house quickly.


It is the love and support from friends far away.
It is the love and support from family and friends that are near by.


Small things... really are not that small. Small things are large, life changing, and wonderful. I am grateful for all of the small ways people have loved me and my family. Your "small things" are monuments in my eyes.

Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment