Sunday, March 27, 2011

happiness is...

Discovering bark for the first time and refusing to let it go.
Happiness is found in gluing eyes on bark and watching Caleb carry his "bark friends" around all day. One of them is named "daddy"... I am just not sure which one.

Photobucket


Paint card friends.
Happiness is Caleb re-learning his colors.

Photobucket

Photobucket



Drawing on paint cards.
Happiness is Conner's writing on each card.

Photobucket


Butterfly Walls.
Happiness is displaying the artwork made by my boys.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Baby food jar rainbows.
Happiness is mixing water and colors.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Cardboard Guitars.
Happiness is watching Conner make up his own songs as he plays along with Dad.

Photobucket

Photobucket


Apple-cinnamon-oatmeal baby food.
Happiness is a baby with a full tummy.

Photobucket


Reading books.
Conner today told me that he loves me to the temple and back. Talk about melt my heart.

Photobucket



Happiness is all of this and so much more.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness- i'm pretty much obsessed with your blog. you are seriously an amazing mom!

    ReplyDelete