Sunday, April 3, 2011

Utah Day...

I spent April Fools Day on the BYU campus.
Without the boys.
Not joking.

The neurology department paid for the hotel room and the faculty spent the entire day talking with Nate (and five other candidates) about the graduate level neuroscience program. Simply said, Nate was in academic world bliss. We will know if Nate has been accepted to the program by May 15th.

Photobucket

And about my cute cute boys. They had a fabulous time playing with family. It had been eleven months since the boys had visited Utah. They. loved. it. In the words of Caleb, it was "Utah Day!"

I love Utah days.


Photobucket

Photobucket

But seriously.... who wouldn't love a trip that included an uncle with a mullet?

Photobucket


And if you happened to smell anything funny... "Conner [just] farted in Utah."

2 comments:

  1. I hope you guys get some good news! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lisa :) Next time I am in Utah, I want to see you!!

    ReplyDelete