Tuesday, November 30, 2010

I should have been making dinner...

Instead I spent some time with my glue gun.

Photobucket


Caleb has this new found fascination with marker lids. He loves to adorn his fingers with purple, pink, yellow, green, and orange marker lids.


Photobucket


He walks around the house with his marker lids on his fingers pretending they are his superhero friends.


Photobucket



Tonight we decided to get a little creative. Dad held the teething baby while we dressed up our marker friends with googly eyes. We made marker friends. Lots of them.


Photobucket


We made a house for our marker friends with a cardboard box, magazine cut outs, and paint.


Photobucket


Even marker friends need a place to sleep.


Photobucket


oatmeal + marker friends = two happy boys.


Photobucket

Now I just need to discover how to preserve my markers while my boys are playing with the lids... man I love my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment