Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas decorations make me believe that I am pregnant...

Photobucket

I love Christmas time. I love the decorations. I love the Christmas Tree. I love the lights. I love the magic of the season.

But... Christmas decorations make me nauseous.

Out of the last five Christmas seasons, I have spent three sick. Not the common flu sick. Pregnant sick. Christmas lights, trees, and pumpkin pie all remind me of morning sickness.

Kind of sad. I know.

When we started pulling out the Christmas decorations last week, I wasn't too surprised when I started to feel a bit nauseous. I wasn't too surprised when I started breaking out, when my abdomen started to feel a bit rounder, when I started to enjoy a heightened sense of smell, and when I started to feel forgetful.

Maybe I am just fighting the flu bug, putting on weight, and exhausted.

Maybe I have developed supernatural olfactory powers that allow me to smell everything on this planet. Seriously.

Did I mention that I am hungry? I am hungry. all. of. the. time.


The thought of having another baby is exciting and overwhelming. My brain is racing. Colton is only five months old. I can't stop thinking about the possibility. Maybe I am pregnant. Maybe my Christmas decorations have the power to make me believe I am pregnant... when I am not - which is far more probable.

So the question of the day is this:

Do I take three kids (ages 4, 2, and 5 months) to Wal-mart buy a pregnancy test... or do I take down all of the Christmas decorations?

No comments:

Post a Comment