Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Hey Dad, we got you a wii remote for your birthday!!!

Photobucket

Nate's birthday is coming up in a week.

When I asked the boys what present they wanted to give dad for his birthday it was unanimous. A wii remote. We only have two wii remotes and no one likes to share - not even dad.

So, the boys (with my help) bought a wii remote for daddy. It came in the mail today. Before I had a chance to hide it, Conner raced off towards dad to tell him the good news.

I tried to intervene. I tried to convince Conner to wait. Dad's birthday is not until next week. We only open presents on our birthdays.

Words could not stop him.

We wrapped the wii remote. Conner decorated the construction paper and taped it all up. I hoped that once it was wrapped, we would be okay with waiting. One of those out of sight out of mind things..

Photobucket

Who am I kidding??

The boys could not contain themselves. They had to give dad his present TONIGHT.

Photobucket


So, we ate a little frozen yogurt and had a little birthday celebration for Dad. It looks like Dad's birthday festivities just might last all week long!

No comments:

Post a Comment