Wednesday, May 8, 2013

urine and boogie facts

1.  Standing tall on the top bunk, Caleb dropped his drawers and let it fly last night.  Urine dripped from the bunk bed, picture frames, and sheets while little Colton received an unpleasant shower.

2.  Caleb's midnight pee escapades have absolutely nothing to do with the fact that Colton pooped on the potty last night.  Pooped!  After a week of potty training, there is a bright light in sight.  Hallelujah!

3.  Pull-ups should not be exciting to the six-year old that still wets the bed.

4.  Walls are not the new Kleenex.  Why-oh-why do I find dried boogies adhered to my walls??

5.  After an eventful week of potty training and urine cleaning and boogie scrapping, I am attending my first writing conference tomorrow.  (Yeah!)  Reading my work-in-progress with published authors?  There is a high probability that my pants won't stay dry.  Despite the nerves, I am 100% positive that my boogies will not be wiped against any walls during the event.

No comments:

Post a Comment