Wednesday, February 20, 2013

"CJ Face Farts" written by Conner



I am pretty sure that Mrs. First Grade Teacher could blackmail me with the interesting facts Conner shares in his journal writing activities.

And just in case you are wondering, Conner's words are legit. CJ is a farting ninja specialized in roundhouse aroma kicks to my face each and every time I lift his rear end towards the ceiling (closer to my face) to change his diaper.  I don't know whether to be proud of his ability to fart on command or completely disgusted by his continued prank.

CJ thinks it is hilarious.
I have never been more motivated to potty train my child.  

Consider yourself warned... farting superpowers like this are destined to change the world.
And when they do, we will all tag blame upon the father that trained the aromatic ninja.

No comments:

Post a Comment