Saturday, January 14, 2012

Sunday Notes

1. Conner had his first "I'll tell you who I like if you tell me who you like" conversation at school this week. He told his friend (Jadyn) that he likes his brothers... and Breeanna.
2. Conner kissed Breeanna this week.
3. Conner went roller skating for the first time this week and he loved it.
4. Conner spent the entire week writing letters to his friends at school on envelopes with little hearts drawn on the inside.
5. Conner received his first love letter from a friend (Emma) this week.



1. Caleb starts speech therapy this coming week.
2. Caleb learned to say his "L's" with Daddy. I love that he can now say "I love you Mom"
3. Every night when tucking him in bed, Caleb looks at me in the eyes and says "Mom, you pretty." Favorite part of my day.
4. Caleb loves to play Batman, Jessie, and Bullseye with the new Lego table from Santa.
5. Caleb now says prayers all by himself. So proud of him!!



1. Colton learned to say "rabbit" and "purple" this week.
2. Colton loves reading Goodnight Moon. Favorite book.
3. Colton loves playing Duck Duck Goose and he often pats his own head while saying the word "Duck" - even when the game is over.
4. Colton loves to chase his brothers around the house while we play hide-n-go seek.
5. Colton discovered the game Connect Four this week - and he is hooked.
6. Colton has a thing for pillows. He has always been my pillow boy that has wanted a particular pillow in his crib - but now he is obsessed with my purple pillows. If the pillow is not purple, he will throw it out of his crib with a scowl on his face that says "this is not purple. I want a purple pillow - now!"

No comments:

Post a Comment