Sunday, January 1, 2012

Mission Companions

Christmas at Grammie's house this year was full of fun conversation.

Miles: Conner, I like you so much that I have decided that you will be my mission companion when I go on my mission.

Conner: Cool. I am going to China on my mission.

Miles: Well, I am not going to China. I am going to Mexico.

Conner: Well, I am going to China on my mission.

Miles: Well.... I guess I could go to with you to China for a little bit. I'll go to China with for a little while and then I will go to Mexico.

Conner: Sounds good... because I am going to China on my mission.

Miles: And I am going to China on my mission first. And then I am going to Mexico.

Conner: And I am going to China.

...... and the conversation kept going.



It is going to be fun to see where these boys end up serving missions.
I love my future missionaries.

No comments:

Post a Comment