Sunday, January 1, 2012

Eyeball Kisses

Over a year ago, Caleb invented the elbow kiss. I love elbow kisses. To properly receive an elbow kiss, one must bend their arm to stick their elbow out and use it to sword fight another elbow. Favorite part of the bedtime routine.


Then there were the doggy kisses in which Caleb desperately tries to lick your face and arms and hands and tongue with his tongue... all while he pants like a dog.


Now we have eyeball kisses.
And eyeball kisses are just as they sound.
Caleb likes to kiss my eyeballs... and he is very offended if I do not let him kiss my actual eyeball.
No eyelid kisses here.

So my goal for the new year is to somehow conquer my defense mechanisms that necessitate my eyes to close when his lips come close to my eyeball.


I love eyeball kisses.

No comments:

Post a Comment