Sunday, February 27, 2011

Yes. I Took My Camera to the Hardware Store

Twice a month my little boys have a date with dad at the hardware store for a Build and Grow Clinic. Yesterday, I decided to crash the all-boy-dad-date with my Rebel.

Photobucket

Yes. I took my camera to the hardware store.

Photobucket


I am so glad that I did.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



...and Colton? He fell asleep like only the third baby could amidst the hammering and banging.


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Very nice photos, Angie! Thanks so much for sharing them...they are precious. To the boys: "To infinity and BEYOOOOONNNND!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK...now THAT is pretty funny! My comment goes in as a secret name. LOL. I guess it matters which gmail account I am signed into when I access your blog. Let's see if this time it recognizes me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep...it worked! Hahahahaha! I guess I better be signed in as the right person from now on! Love your blog and your comments, Angie. You are a wonderful mom to these three boys and a spectacular wife to the professor! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't believe how long its been since I read your blog. This is so cute. I signed Evan and Isaac up to build something, so maybe we'll see your boys there. Great ideas. Great pictures. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete