Tuesday, February 15, 2011

2011 Valentine's Day Report


Nate worked late on Valentine's Day, so the monkeys and I had some fun of our own. I taught my four-year-old and two-year-old how to door-bell-ditch. We spent the entire afternoon leaving treats for neighbors to find.

The boys loved it.


We might leave treats for friends more often. Fresh air. Lots of running. Eagerness to leave goodies. The perfect toddler activity.

Since Daddy did not get to spend Valentines with us, we celebrated all weekend long with a daddy kidnapping, bag decorating, heart hiding party.


The boys were excited to give Dad the Valentine's Day card they bought him. I do not think they will ever find a more perfect Valentine's Day card... EVER.


and finally, I received the most perfect gift. A bouquet of spatulas (as I had requested) and a certificate verifying that I am a genuine hottie.



I am here to report that 2011 Valentine's Day was filled with happiness and love.

3 comments:

  1. That is cute! I love the "fist bump" card. Those stitched Valentine's hearts were quite impressive, Angie. I bet those boys had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so cute! I always think of you when I start wishing I was more creative with my kids :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, you are so talented Angie. That just cracked me up that you taught your cute son's how to doorbell ditch.

    ReplyDelete