Sunday, February 27, 2011

Cowboy Space Rangers Cover My Walls..

A couple months ago, I tried to get updated pictures of the older boys.

Photobucket


The photo shoot was not successful. at. all. It was horrible. Everyone was in tears, and I strongly started to question my sanity in begging my husband for an awesome camera a year ago.

I began to give up on ever capturing an awesome picture of my boys...

A couple days ago, Nate set up his lighting equipment. When his work was done, the boys and I decided to have some fun. Photo shoots are a totally different scenario for my boys when they are dressed up as Buzz Lightyear Cowboys.

They loved it.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


And this little cute bum would not sit still long enough for me to take a picture. He is all about crawling these days - so this picture is perfect.

Photobucket


Buzz Lightyear Cowboy photos may very well cover my walls.

3 comments: