Monday, February 28, 2011

exasperating

Conner has a new word. The word is "exasperating." It is quite the word for my four year old to mention at least a thousand times a day... or once every three seconds.

I am pretty sure that hearing the word "exasperating" is exasperating.



Colton is quite the crawler these days. He is fast... especially when the Lego's are out. When the boys wanted to play Lego's the other day, Conner begged me to pull out the pack-n-play for Colton.

I set the pack-n-play up for Colton, filled it with baby toys, and placed Colton in it.

Colton was surprisingly happy.

Photobucket

Less than five minutes later... who should I find in the pack-n-play?

Photobucket

Yep.
The two older brothers decided to climb in the pack-n-play with Colton.


Photobucket


So.
I ended up removing Colton from the pack-n-play so big brothers could play.
Colton was happy to play on the floor with the Lego's.
Big brothers ended up playing in the pack-n-play - for hours.


Photobucket




one word. exasperating.
happily so.

2 comments:

  1. Haha, how cute! Love your new banner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny :) Can't believe how BIG those boys have gotten! I'm exasperated!

    ReplyDelete