Thursday, February 23, 2012

Choose Your Love

<span class=


Conner loves belts.

According to Conner, a belt is the perfect accent for any outfit. Pajamas, athletic pants, and soccer uniforms are simply better when accompanied with a belt. In addition to the belt crush, Conner loves apples with ranch, quesadillas dipped in ketchup, and carrots with jam. Pink is his favorite color. And he likes to sleep with his door closed.


Motherhood bliss, I believe, is wrapped up in the package of childhood self-exploration. Watching my children discover who they are and what they want to become is miraculous. Sorting through the endless possibilities of self, is creation at it's best.


I have a lot of motherhood expectations for myself. There are weaknesses to overcome, moments to remember, and lessons to teach... but above all, I want my children to understand their individual worth. I want my children to know that their worth is eternal. I want my children to understand that their worth is infinite and not based upon social achievements. And I want my children to embrace life with confidence.


Life is full of many possibilities. There are literally millions of talents/activities/careers that provide happiness and joy to individuals all around the world. Finding the courage to embrace your passion in life can be difficult... but so worth the fight.




"Choose your love, and love your choice."
-Thomas S. Monson


<span class=

No comments:

Post a Comment