Sunday, April 24, 2011

blessful

Conner has invented a new word. The word is blessful and it is the perfect combination of the words "bless" and "thankful." We are really enjoying the use of this word at our house.

I am so blessful for my little soccer player and his love for soccer cleats.


Photobucket


I am blessful for my cute cowboy.


Photobucket


I am blessful for my adorable baby.


Photobucket



I am blessful for T-Ball lessons taught by Grampie.


Photobucket

Photobucket


I am blessful for amazing grandparents who spoil my children with love.


Photobucket

Photobucket


I am blessful for Nate's curly hair. I can't keep my hands out of it, and neither can the baby.


Photobucket


I am blessful for tasty fingers.


Photobucket


I am blessful for in-laws who willingly watched my three wild boys for six hours so that I could attend the Denver LDS temple. Because of the distance, pregnancies, and nursing babies - it had been a long time since I was able to attend. I am so incredibly blessful for the new Fort Collins LDS temple recently announced. I am so blessful that God answers our prayers. So blessful. God is so good.


I am blessful for dying Easter eggs, Easter egg hunts and Easter baskets. More importantly, I am blessful to my Savior and Redeemer and His marvelous gift of the atonement and resurrection. I am forever blessful.



Photobucket



"The resurrection gives my life meaning and direction
and the opportunity to start over
NO MATTER WHAT my circumstances!
"

Robert Flatt

1 comment: