Friday, October 29, 2010

What Does Dad Do?

Today we received five large boxes from the FedEx man. When I told the boys they could not touch the boxes because they were for Daddy's work, Conner asked me what it is that Dad does.

I didn't quite know what to say.


Let's see...

Dad is a practicing chiropractor/applied kinesiologist,
a business owner managing three other doctors,
entrepreneur of a new exciting business selling chiropractic supplies,
manager/packager/distributor of an online store that sells nutritional products,
an online/distant wellness coach,
website manager,
an adjunct professor at the community college in addition to two online universities,
and author.


Yep. I think I got it all.

Nope.
Hold on.
I missed one.

Nate is in the process of starting his own online school. Thus the five large boxes that are in my entry way. Professional lighting equipment and backgrounds.

As a joke, I told Nate that he needed to start his own photography business. The huge smile on his face told me that he is planning on it. His new ultimate dream is to hang out with this his camera and this gentleman all day... every day.


So... What does dad do?

He fixes backs, manages payroll, coaches people on what kind of bagels to eat, teaches people how to pronounce the word "popliteal", plays with dead cats, sells nutritional products, manages websites, and takes lot and lots of pictures and videos.

Is that a simple answer to such a big question?

No comments:

Post a Comment