Monday, January 25, 2010

Looks Like a Boy...

I had my first doctors appointment today. I can not believe that I am 18 weeks pregnant today!

To find the heartbeat, the doctor had to use her small handy dandy ultra-sound machine, because all of my babies like to play hide-n-seek with the Doppler. The baby is doing great! I was able to see the cute little hands, feet, and face. I am completely and absolutely smitten... again.

While the ultra sound machine was on, I asked if she could determine the sex. She said that she would try, but it would not be 100% accurate, because the screen is the size of a twilight book.

When she looked, she saw more of a peanut shape than a hamburger.

Which means...


We are most likely having another boy!


Yeah for trucks. Yeah for burps. Yeah for farts. Yeah for Lego's. Yeah for blocks!

My big ultra-sound date is scheduled for February 15th... then we will really know for sure.

I am just thrilled at the idea of having another little boy!

7 comments:

  1. CONGRATS! Little boys are the best! I'm not sure i'd even know what to do with a girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! Before you know it you will have the 3 musketeers running around your house!

    ReplyDelete
  3. CONGRATS! Kaeli will have so many BOYS to smitten over...can't wait! We MUST get together soon! How this week looking for you?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Ang, Nate and boys! Hooray for another!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone! We are sure excited :)

    ReplyDelete