Sunday, January 10, 2010

Can We PLEASE Keep Our Pants On??

Before I had kids, I would watch couples scramble around madly trying to entertain their kids during Sunday meetings. I swore my kids would NEVER act like that. My kids would be angels, well-behaved from the start.

Yeah right. I believe that the things you say your kids will never do, are the things they end up doing. All of you who do not have kids yet, please take a mental note of that! You will save yourself a lot of trouble if you do :)

I am officially one of those families.

My kids were seriously pantsing each other in sacrament meeting today. Yes, they were pantsing each other... and it was the only thing that would keep them entertained.


I could not stop the pantsing party once it had begun.
Pants down, Pants up, Pants down, Pants up.
I could not keep Caleb's pants up for anything.
Pants down, Pants up, Pants down, Pants up.


Then the whole mental debate starts. Well, the kids are being quiet... and we are in the chapel... is it really THAT bad??
Pants down, Pants up, Pants down, Pants up.
Yeah, probably... but to be honest, I was too tired to get up and leave the chapel AGAIN.
Pants down, Pants up, Pants down, Pants up.


Hopefully we get through Sacrament meeting next week with our pants on!


-- Ever since Nate was called to be in the bishopric, Sacrament meeting has been a weekly adventure. Thank you again to all of my friends who help me out... and thank you for all the help you will be giving me when baby #3 comes:)

1 comment:

  1. I figure if the kids aren't distracting more than the 2 nearest benches we're in good shape. :)

    ReplyDelete