Saturday, July 6, 2013

seven truths and no lies

1.  I found the castor oil last night.  You know, that lovely bottle rocketed both Caleb and Colton into the world?  It is taking all of my willpower to not partake of it.  Like tonight.

2.  I find myself in my closet petting my non-pregnant clothes on a regular basis.

3.  Reverse psychology works on my kids... and it works on me.  "Hey Mom!  My bum is hungry for a spanking!"  Spankings have become the newest and best-est bribery at my house.  Beds are being made, piano practiced, and dishes put away.  Love love love reverse psychology.

4.  Colton is the master of memorized prayers.  When asked to pray he replies with a "okay, I will say my memorized prayer."

5.  After waiting two hours for the firework display - with multiple trips to the restroom - duty number two began to call for a six-year-old boy after the first big bang.  Look at the bright side - at least we didn't have to fight traffic to get home.  There were like no cars on the road and boys were tucked in bed before 11:00 pm.  Maybe I will slip some prunes to the boys next year....

6.  You know you are married to a neuroscientist when discipline lectures (to the boys) include discussions about parameciums and their disrespectful behaviors towards their host.  

7.  A four letter F word has been reintroduced into our vocabulary.  Yeah!  Caleb has successfully mastered the word fork.

No comments:

Post a Comment