Sunday, September 9, 2012

catecholamines

Two years ago I was a roll of bubble wrap.
Excited and scared and ready to pop.
Completely altering our life to pursue a PhD in neuroscience... was a very big deal.

And if I am completely honest, which I always am, I have to be careful with my thoughts.
I love my new home and my friends and living super close to family
but at times
I still ache for my Colorado.

But when I wake up to find surprise love notes written on the kitchen mirror...  




all the pain melts away like a Popsicle left out in the sun.


I love that I get to spend every night and every day with the man that always makes me smile.
I love that our dinner conversations revolve around our kids and stories and rectal probes bought on amazon.
And I love that I get to cuddle up close to my hot neuroscientist every day.

Forget the werewolves and vampires and fallen angels... I'm totally in love with my neuroscientist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment