Friday, July 27, 2012

one dad's water problems...

The front of our house has a little brick wall that likes to hold onto water and creates a highly dangerous situation in the winter time.

Summer is a different story.



Giant puddles are instant parties.
And this puddle is quite the party.

Forget the swimming pool.
Today we are splashing in the water on the front porch.


The wall that I once begged Nate to demolish is my new best friend.
I am so glad he did not listen to me.



45 minutes later - the boys were still splashing.
This activity has a very high nap potential.

Things to learn from this story:
1. Dad should never listen to my house project ideas... no matter how bad I beg.
2. One dad's water draining problem transforms into a pot of gold for three little boys.
3.  The boys took awesome naps after jumping for an hour.
4.  We will be having front porch splash parties more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment