Saturday, May 5, 2012

Surprises

The boys love to give surprises. Toys wrapped in toilet paper, kisses, and hugs. I love their surprises.

Often, I forget that God has amazing surprises awaiting. Surprises from my Heavenly King involve peace, love, and forgiveness. His surprises erase guilt, pain, and sadness.

Oh, how I need these surprises.

I often wonder how it is that I can attain more of His love. I need more peace, forgiveness, and strength in my life... how can I possibly hold onto His help when my world is spinning so incredibly fast and my arms are exhausted?

How can I hold on tight when the tears begin to fall and the weight of the world becomes overwhelming?

The answer is found in His arms.
His arms have the power to hold us when we lack the strength to hold ourselves up.
His love has the power to motivate, heal, and refine our very beings.
His arms are the best surprise of all.

No comments:

Post a Comment