Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Tuesday's List

1. Conner was accepted into the Chinese immersion program at Cascade Elementary. So. Excited.

2. Conner loves bearing his testimony in sacrament meeting. He has stood and shared his love for Jesus every fast Sunday for the last four months straight. I was beyond proud when Conner decided to stand on his own and bare his testimony last fast Sunday without any help whatsoever. He is quite the public speaker and I am very proud of him.

3. Caleb loves riding his bike. All day long all he wants to do is ride.

4. CJ has learned to climb the kitchen and bathroom counters. Faucets are continually running in the house with his hands and face submerged.

5. My boys love each other. I am so proud to witness moments of love shared between my boys.

No comments:

Post a Comment