Monday, March 5, 2012

Monday Monday...

1. The front wheel of the bike trailer/jogging stroller fell off during my morning walk with the younger boys.

2. During a church meeting at my house, CJ decided that it would be cool to drink water from the humidifier. When I discovered what he was doing, I gave him a cup of water. A cup that was quickly dumped into the humidifier and slurped with fingers and one eager tongue.

3. During that same church meeting at my house, Caleb decided that it was time to get naked and yell for a bath. He stood in the bathtub (naked) calling my name until the warm water started flowing.

4. CJ spilled three bowls of cereal, one plate of pasta, and a kiddie sized bowl of food on the kitchen floor. I mopped more than once today.

5. Played kid cranium fifty billion times.

6. Explained why unborn babies are situated upside down inside of their mommy's tummy.

7. Avoided explaining how unborn babies emerge from their mommy's tummy.

8. Played multiple versions of Duck Duck Goose.

9. Cleaned up Lego's... all day long.

10. Found a surprise love note from Conner.



Monday Monday, so good to me,
Monday Monday, it was all I hoped it would be


No comments:

Post a Comment