Sunday, October 16, 2011

Horizons....

One week ago, Nate and I packed up a big yellow moving van.

Photobucket


Surrounded by some of our dearest friends, we said goodbye to the town that was home for five years.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



As we turned onto first street for the very last time, I watched the town I love disappear in my horizon. The stores, the parks, the homes of friends - all of the places that once were familiar, home, and mine are now a stored away in my memory. A memory that I will always love.



Photobucket



To all of the amazing friends in Loveland - thank you. Your love, generosity, and friendship amaze me. Thank you for your love. Thank you for your prayers. Thank you for your listening ears, caring hearts, and thoughtful service towards me and my family. Thank you for inspiring me to be a better person. Thank you for sharing five years of your life with me.

Loveland - and everyone in it - I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment