Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Truth or Dare.

Truth: Girls camp rocked.

Photobucket

Truth: I love the Boyd Lake girls. They are fabulous, amazing, fun, brilliant, and simply wonderful. I had a blast hanging out with them all week. I admire each and every girl for the strengths they possess. I wish I could keep you all forever.

Photobucket

Truth: I love that this cute-cute-lady used every bathroom at camp. Emilee was such a fabulous camp-assistant, and I love her. She has fun written all over her and I hope to be around to play with her and her little baby.


Photobucket


Truth: I duct taped one of the leaders to a tree, and the other one I sacrificed to the bears.


Photobucket

Truth: Susan is seriously cute when she sleeps. I love her willingness to laugh at my stupid jokes, carry "dead bodies" up the hill in a plastic container, share her dental floss, listen to my freak-out moments when I thought my brother was going to die, and take the blunt of the water that came during water fights. Susan, my trees belong to you.

Truth: I took all the girls mooning - with cardstock.

Photobucket

Truth: I steam-rolled the girls that would not wake up in the morning.

Truth: I tackled girls and drew on them with markers when they refused to play the game right.

Photobucket

Truth: I played stupid-truth-or-dare all week. Girls were constantly "truthed" to discover if deep down they loved climbing the hills or "dared" to eat dessert in the outhouse. Lame, but fun.

Truth: I think ward camp director is the best calling ever.


Photobucket

Dare: I dare you to read this post again.

2 comments:

  1. Angie you are the "Worlds Best Camp Director". I love this post! Did you really do all of those things at camp? Good times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay you dared us to read it again, I just read it again with your Dad. Don't you just love Truth or Dare?

    ReplyDelete