Thursday, June 16, 2011

Little Goodbyes...

We've started saying little goodbyes to our little spot in the world. There are so many favorite places we have, special memories, and things we want to remember about Northern Colorado.


Man, I love it here.

Photobucket

Last weekend we said goodbye to the Denver LDS temple. I love the temple. I love the lessons I have learned within the walls of the Denver temple. I love that because of LDS temples, like the Denver temple, my family can be together forever. As a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, I believe that families can be together after death and ordinances performed in the temple make that possible.

Photobucket

Although the Denver temple is an hour and a half away from our house, we always made an effort to visit as often as possible. I love this temple.

As you can see by the pictures, my boys have always loved this temple for the water fountain. I can not begin to tell you how many times they have asked about the water fountain and if it is still running.

Photobucket

I am grateful for this temple. I am grateful for the lessons that it has taught me; that despite how imperfect I may be, I still have the opportunity to learn and grow and become more than who I am today.

Photobucket

I am grateful for the little wonderful and amazing moments I have spent at the Denver temple with my husband, children, and friends.

1 comment:

  1. ok, so this post already made me tear up a bit (i'm kinda a wuss) so be forewarned i'm going to be a mess when you leave

    ReplyDelete