Wednesday, May 25, 2011

One Day.

Caleb,


You have this cute habit of walking around with your tongue hanging out of your mouth. It is seriously adorable. Adorable yet dangerous and I am afraid that we are only beginning to learn how dangerous it is. One day when you are all grown up, you are going to look in the mirror and wonder where you received two deep scars on your tongue. Answer: Hide-n-go-seek and playing at the park


One day at the park, two years ago, you jumped off a small ledge (with your tongue out) and almost bit your tongue off.

Today we were playing hide-n-go-seek. You left the room. I had only counted to number five when I heard the screaming start. I found you on the floor next to the crib you had tried to hide in. While climbing you slipped, fell, and almost bit your tongue off - again.

Big Ouch.
Your cries, the blood, the pain.
Talk about break my heart.
I wish so badly that it was my tongue hurting, not yours.

Photobucket


How about we keep that tongue inside of our mouth from now on.
I love you (and your cute tongue) too much.

Love,

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment