Thursday, May 5, 2011

Easter

I do not know who was excited the most about Easter at our house.
I LOVED obsessing with fun Easter food, baskets, egg hunts, etc.

Photobucket

That Easter Bunny and I are pretty good friends now.

The boys were an absolute riot.
I think my boys are pretty darn cute.

Photobucket


Colton loved the Easter grass and chewing on the juice boxes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Colton got pretty upset when I tried to open the juice box for him.
He is still very interested in gnawing on that box.


Conner and Caleb loved the egg hunt... but I am pretty sure that they loved sword fighting with their bubble sticks so much more. Any guesses on how long those bubble sticks lasted until they broke? Ten minutes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


I tried to get one of those Easter Morning Church Outfit pictures.
Trying to get three boys to sit still after an early-morning-sugar-rush is impossible.

Here is the best I got.

Photobucket

Maybe next year.

Anyone notice the "sword" in this cowboy's hand?
I'll have to admit that I was relieved when the "bubble sword sticks" broke before church.
I was not quite sure how I was going to motivate my boys to leave their new favorite violent toy at home.

1 comment: