Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Four Years Old

Guess who turned four years old yesterday...




Conner did!

Our Mr. Conner-man is finally four years old.
Which is quite the relief.
We have been anticipating this for months!

Now that we are four years old, we do everything in fours.
Four is the new "in."
Three is soo incredibly "out."

I am so grateful to be Conner's mom.
He has changed my world in more way than one.
I am a better person thanks to my little man.

I love his imagination, his creativity, and his passions.
Nothing beats the joy of watching your child grow up.

I love holding Conner and reading books.
I love that Conner always wants to give mom or dad a kiss good-bye.
I love his hugs.
I love the way he says "I love you mom!"
I love his obsession with the difference between girls and boys.
I love his sweet prayers.

I love listening to Conner sing to himself.
I love watching Conner play with his Mickey and Minnie Mouse.
I love observing how loving Conner is to all of his brothers.
I love the way Conner teaches and interacts with Caleb.
I love listening to Conner read to Caleb.

Conner, I am so proud of you!
Happy Birthday to my little man!

No comments:

Post a Comment