Thursday, April 1, 2010

I'm a Man!

Tonight Conner became a man.

Conner put these funny glasses on, and magically he became a man.

"Mom... I'm a man!"




Three cheers for Conner's manhood!


Hope you all had a great April Fools Day! I had a bunch of tricks up my sleeves but was otherwise detained from implementing them by my not-feeling-good-today kids and cleaning up after Conner's bloody noses. I seriously think the universe was trying to fool me today... the jokes were one me this year, but next year I will be back!

2 comments:

  1. LOL! That's adorable! I too lacked the whole april fools fun mood, the snow put me in a bad mood, mother nature pulled the biggest prank of all, man I want to play outside!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad I am not the only one who "lacked the whole april fools fun" today :) I am sorry you guys got snowed on again, I think I would take ten more bloody noses instead of it being snowy outside. I'll enjoy some sun for you today :)

    ReplyDelete