Saturday, February 7, 2009

Beans are Punny

Conner has been defining what is "punny" in his life. When something happens that makes him laugh, he will quickly exclaim: "baby is punny" or "daddy is punny".

He surprised me a couple days ago when at the grocery store he exclaimed "beans are punny!"

Apparently beans are hilarious... I am not sure how I missed that one. I have been hearing about how punny beans are all week!

At our house, the phrase "cool beans" has been replaced with "punny beans"... Okay, I know that the phrase "cool beans" was so last century... but, I have two kids, and I don't get out much.. :)

What do you think is "punny"?

2 comments:

  1. Conner is Punny. Hands down. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are punny. I have always thought Nate is punny. Love you guys.

    ReplyDelete