Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Matisse









{Matisse amazes me.  I love the fact that he had never shown interest in art until he was older.  One day he got sick.  Super sick.  His mom gave him art supplies to keep him busy and he fell in love.  Reminds me of our story.  We would've never slowed down enough to listen that it was time for us to make a major life change without Nate getting sick.  I believe with all my heart that sometimes God slows you down so that you can hear his voice.  And thank goodness.  I am so grateful for where we are in our lives.}


Nate said we couldn't draw on the ceiling like Matisse.  Boo.
The sidewalk became our only option.
And since none of us in our home have grandchildren (we are still waiting for the birth of CJ's six babies that are growing inside of his tummy) we drew pictures of our family.


 kara and coray family

 sadie fam

 shelley and jess fam

 kyle and sochi

 
Jesus


Preston and Becca.

Preston is gonna be a dentist so his picture needed teeth.
You can thank CJ.

 
Lacy the dog.


 Great-grandma and Great-grandpa

Have I mentioned that CJ is convinced that great-grandma is is REAL mom?
And that his dad has died and gone to Heaven?
 


 Spencer and T-Bird Teresa
 

and that?
that would be our family.

I need to be happier.
CJ drew me with a big frowny face that Caleb immediately fixed.
Good boy Caleb.


After CJ asked to be drawn as Darth Vadar, Conner asked to be drawn as a Zombie.
Don't judge.


I think art history is one of my favorite subjects to study with my kids.
We spent an entire two weeks studying Matisse and I LOVED IT.

No comments:

Post a Comment