Monday, December 2, 2013

Colton Says....


  • Colton has a little crush on a girl named Maggie in his nursery class.  Yesterday, I overhead him singing the words to the song Call Me Maybe by Carly Ray Jepson.  He changed the lyrics to suit his purposes.  In his cute three-year-old voice he sang:  "Hey, I just met you. Here's my number. So call me Maggie."  
  • During prayers one night Colton asked Heavenly Father to bless the disciples on the Death Star.
  • When I was pregnant with Carlee, Colton was pregnant as well.  Sticking his tummy out, He would show off his "baby" for all to see.  Colton's baby has been born.  His baby's name is Water and his nickname is Ice.
  • Water - otherwise known as "Ice" - was baptized this last week.  According to Colton, baby Ice was baptized "in a Banana.

No comments:

Post a Comment