Monday, December 2, 2013

carrot induced smiles

"Hey Mom!  I know how to make Carlee smile."  Conner said from his position on the floor next to the baby bouncer.

"Yeah?  How is that?"  I asked, carefully looking up and putting the sharp knife down on the counter.

"Like this.  Hand me a carrot please?"  I practically threw one in his direction.  Conner begging for carrots?  This I had to see.


"You put a carrot in your mouth and chew like this."  He said in between bites.



"Then you open up wide."  He mumbled out behind the large carrot chunks.




I looked at Carlee.

Could it be?  Could she really enjoy the display of Conner's chewing fiesta?



Wait for it...


Yes!  Yes she loves the open-mouth-carrot-chewing display provided by her big brother Conner.
Conner loves to make his sister smile while I am even more excited about his new found respect for carrots.

No comments:

Post a Comment