Tuesday, August 27, 2013

First Day of School











Conner started second grade last week.
Caleb and Colton started kindergarten/preschool today.

And I have started nap school again with Carlee.

The teachers this year are fabulous.  Conner (I think) has another crush on his new Chinese teacher... although to his dismay she was married a couple weeks ago.  Drats.  I guess we will just have to stick to the second grade girls. 

Caleb's teacher (Mrs. Stokes) is a cute lady in our neighborhood and ward - he is going to have so much fun with her.

Colton gets to go to school at Jon's house!  Jon is one of Conner's favorite friends and his mom teaches preschool out of her home.  She is a fabulous teacher.  I am excited for Colton. 

Carlee likes to sleep in the afternoon and I am learning that the bed feels amazing at 1:00 in the afternoon.  I think I am going to pass my school with flying colors.

Don't you love the boy's socks? The rocking socks are China gifts from Spencer and Teresa.  I love how they compliment their outfits.  And yes, Conner has tried to wear his pair every day for the last week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment