Friday, March 8, 2013

please go peepee on your socks for warmth...

Just because I waited 28-years to text doesn't mean that my six-year-old should have to wait.   I thought I was just being "cool" and "hip" and "educational."  Think again Angie.
 
Conner devoured the whole electronic-letter-sending and wanted to send Dad secret messages without me looking.  Good thing we were "practicing" with Dad.



Seriously.
Conner came up with that on his own.



Nice confession.
Followed by the obvious:


Caleb, Colton, and Baby will now be waiting until they are 28-years-old to enjoy the powers of texting.

If you receive a random text from me? Blame it on Conner.

...On a personal side note,  yes, my husband's name appears twice in my phone book.  On more than one occasion I left I-love-your-sticky-buns-messages on Nate's old cell after he had changed his number.  Embarrassing!

No comments:

Post a Comment