Monday, June 18, 2012

Great-Grandma's 85th Birthday Party

Great-Grandma Janet Stewart turned 85 years old on June 1st.
We had a little party for her at her house with Chinese food, cake, and presents.

.Photobucket

  Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket as Photobucket




One of the best things about Great-Grandma is her eagerness to love us all - unconditionally. During the party we each took a moment to share one of our favorite experiences with grandma.

 I will never forget shopping trips, sleep overs, girls night outs, and playing cards. The moment she helped me dress Conner in his blessing outfit, her phone calls, and her cards in the mail.

Laced in all the memories with Grandma is her unfailing charity.  I have always known that my grandma loves me... and that she would do anything for me.  I am grateful for her confidence, support, and influence in my life.  Grandma is the best cheerleader any little girl could have.  I am lucky she is my grandma.


No comments:

Post a Comment