Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Operation Unprepared: I Can Count to Five

I can now count the weeks until my due date (July 5th) on one hand.

Five Weeks ... hopefully less.

With every baby I have been super prepared for delivery.

Scout motto: Be Prepared.

I think I take that phrase a little too literally when pregnant.

No dishes are ever left in the sink - just in case. My hair always looks perfect when I go to bed - I want to look good in those "I just had a baby picture." Hospital bag packed, nursing bras purchased, and snacks for Nate are always prepared by week 35 - can't forget those!

Baby always comes around week 39-40.

What do you think would happen if I refused to prepare? What if I left those dishes in the sink every night, never did the dishes - although it would drive me insane, and who really needs a hospital bag??


Do you think all of these actions would help baby come sooner?


I am willing to "give it a go." Goodbye preparedness... Hello Operation Unprepared.



On second thought. I have officially been released from dishes duty due to my pregnant belly. Five weeks without the chore of doing dishes sounds simply wonderful - I think I have finally found the strength to endure five more weeks... maybe six??

I might pack that hospital bag tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment