Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Mr. Colton James

Sunday night I decided that I was going to be eternally pregnant.
No end in sight... or ankles for that matter.

At 1:30 am the contractions started.
Probably false labor... again.

At 4:00 am we buzzed to the hospital at light speed.
Well, light speed for Boise Avenue.

At 4:15 am I was admitted to triage.
Quickly moved.
Dilated to a six - 90% effaced.
Was told I couldn't have any pain killers.
The baby was coming out too fast.

At 4:38 am the Doctor ran in the room.
With two quick pushes Colton James popped out at 4:40 am.












He is simply adorable.

I have fallen in love again.

Just when I think I know what it means truly love someone,
I am taught what it means to love all over again.

Counting his fingers and toes,
watching his big brothers love him...
I did not know it was possible to love my little someones this much.

I am grateful to our Father in Heaven for his glorious gifts.
For the opportunities to love and grow.

I am grateful for my three sons.



9 comments:

  1. Just Darling Angie! Congrats to you and Nate:) Enjoy those sweet boys--Adria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Beautiful. Congratulations to the whole family! Sending you all LOVE! :)
    -The Blackdens

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are you sure that you HAD that baby?? I think that the stork must have flown that one in because Angie looks too good for having delivered a baby 2 days ago!!

    He looks just like Conner! Those genes from your side are really strong, Angie...no room for Nate's genes to squeeze in! Three red heads...who knew?? Three VERY adorable boys you guys! Thank you for blessing us with them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your beautiful photo's and experience! It doesn't sound like it could have gone any better than that. We are looking forward to getting to greet this little guy in person.
    Love The Evans Family

    ReplyDelete
  5. Angie & Nate...you have the most adorable & handsome boys! Mr. Colton James is just precious. We are so happy for you and your wonderful family.
    Love, Bill & Kathy Holmberg

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awe!!! My three sons... That would be a great name for a tv show! I love you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Glad you made it to the hospital. He'll be a sprinter when he's older.

    ReplyDelete