Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Finger Paints - and the Caleb Goes Wild

Honestly, I am not a "fair" mom. For the past 18 months, I have allowed Conner to paint in the presence of Caleb without offering Caleb a paintbrush of his own. I know what you are thinking, and yes it does sound like some form of cruel and unusual punishment.

Yesterday, I allowed Caleb to paint for the first time. The pictures below illustrate just what my cute little boy thought about the experience. I had a hard time picking a favorite picture, so you have many to choose from :)










Painting, as you can see, was a big hit.

Dear Crayola finger-paints, I love you for all of your washable goodness and fun.

2 comments:

  1. I don't think his smile could be even bigger!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caleb is getting so BIG! Preston and I can't believe it! What a happy boy, too! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete