Thursday, March 12, 2009

Brother Moments... Is it Time to Potty Train??

A couple weeks ago, I was bathing Conner and Caleb together when Conner stood up and said:

"Pee on baby??"

I quickly replied with a "No way dude"

To make a short story shorter... Conner urinated on Caleb.

A couple days ago in the bathtub... Conner stood up and said "No pee on baby" turned his back towards Caleb and urinated on the side of the bathtub... Conner was so proud. I am torn between being proud and frustrated with how many times I have to change the water during bath time :)


4 comments:

  1. Not that I have any experience with this, but it seems like Conner is ready to start using the big boy potty. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this story, sounds like something my cousins would do. It's definitely time to potty train, but when you're doing it, make sure you're quick about, like a weekend devoted just to potty training. That's the only advice my family has given me about that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Boys take longer then girls. Defiently start now. You have to be consistent and I used potty treats too. I had smarites in a jar and he got 2 smarties for going pee and 4 when he pooped.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do that to Emma ALL THE TIME. I think she feels your pain.... :-)

    ReplyDelete