Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Caleb's Baby Blessing



The blessing went really well... unlike Conner, Caleb only cried for half of the blessing - which was a big relief for Nate.

My grandparents joined us for Caleb's blessing. It meant a lot to me that my grandparents traveled from Utah for Caleb's blessing. When choosing Caleb's middle name, I wanted to name him after someone who had greatly influenced my life. While the name "Stewart" represents my brothers, mother, and father... it also represents my grandparents. I chose the middle name "Stewart" in honor of my grandparents - they have had such an amazing impact on my life, and I am tremendously grateful for their love and support.

1 comment:

  1. It's fun to see pictures of your family all grown up. It was a LONG time ago that I saw them all! :) You look dang good by the way. I was so fat right after having Zack and you look awesome! Way to go!

    ReplyDelete