Thursday, April 10, 2008

Yeah!

Conner has a toy that makes some funny sounds... When you lift up a ramp to let the car go down the slope, the melodic, repitious sound to soothe any eardrum is a bunch of little kids going, "Yeah!!!" Well, to keep me entertained so that I wouldn't get sick of the sound, I would put my arms up in a "Y" shape every time Conner or I lifted the ramp and heard the sound.

Tonight at dinner, Angie looked at Conner and said, "Yeah!" Guess what happened?!? Yep, Conner put his arms up in the "Y" shape and smiled from ear to ear. We were able to get him to do it with us 7 more times at the dinner table. It is adorable!

This goes to show how attentive to detail our kids our... Conner is now programmed just like his daddy... Yes, I do it too - entirely automatic. He he he. Now if we could only program him to fold his arms during prayers...

No comments:

Post a Comment