Thursday, April 3, 2008

Does Sleep Ever Return??

Recently, Conner has began to wake up at 1:00 in the morning for something to eat, at this point he is determined to stay up and play. Instead of letting him cry in his crib for hours - I often bring him in bed with Nate and I, so he can see that we are sleeping too.

This morning, he was crying on my stomach because he desperately wanted me to get out of bed. This crying against my stomach quickly woke someone else up - who started kicking their older brother's face. This scared Conner and he started crying louder - which resulted in more movement from baby #2. I am only 22 weeks pregnant and already BOTH babies are keeping me up all night..
Does sleep ever return?

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is so amazing. I haven't felt much kicking at all yet! We're very close to the same delivery date, I read yours is Aug 12th. My 20-week sono actually put our little girl at delivering 4 days sooner than that, so we'll see!

    ReplyDelete