Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Funny Story About Our Baby-To-Be

I had my regular appointment last week with our midwife. The last two appointments, W-Burt has not enjoyed the Doppler experience.

Each time Carrie, my midwife, gets close to finding the heart beat the adorable W-Burt kicks, pushes, or moves away from the Doppler.

Carrie has been unable to obtain a heart beat the last two visits due to W-Burt's determination to avoid being heard. Luckily, Carrie is able to obtain a heart beat from the cord, and the heart beat is normal and fine. :) We are sure excited for this new baby to join our family!

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhhh we are so excited for you guys! I love that your little one keeps dodging the doppler! Are you going "all natural" with this one? How do you like your midwife?

    P.S. I love the posting about Conner being a "clean freak" too! What LUCKY parents you are! We love you guys!

    ~Em

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my midwife! Yes, I am considering going "all natural" and having the baby at home..

    A year ago I would of told you that there is a reason we were blessed with the wonderful knowledge of pain relievers and that I would be held accountable if I did not enjoy the blessings of their numbing sensation - but my opinion and philosphy is changing.. hopefully it is not due to those fun hormones :)

    I have started to read up on the Bradely Method (thanks Brenna :)) and I am trying to convince myself that I am strong enough!

    ReplyDelete