Sunday, November 3, 2013

five things...


1.  I thought and thought about homeschooling my kids this week.  I want them home with me.  After much consideration.... I think I am keeping them in school?  If I had my way, I would keep them home to play Candyland and Chutes and Ladders all day.

2.  "Did you know that Anakin's dad is dead, mom?"  Colton said with his eyes growing large.  "Really.  Really.  He is dead, mom."  What would life be like without Star Wars?

3.  "Getting my bum wiped is like playing 'Simon Says',"  Caleb said while leaning over to get his butt wiped.  Yeah, I think it is time for him to learn to wipe himself

4.  Conner is learning to pray in Chinese.  He is very excited that God can understand the language he is learning at school.

5.  Carlee is attentive and excited about the world around her.  The crazy, colicky phase is coming to an end.  Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment